- Midfoot Landing instead of Heel Strike
- Improve Stride Rate over Stride Length (need of more hip flexibility emphasized)
- Minor Vertical Displacement or "Bounce" (wasted movement up and down)
- Vertical Posture with Slight Forward Lean
- Some Pronation when landing and never supination at this time (this is when shoe and orthotic selection can be very important).
- Good Arm Swing
- Strong Hip/Core
Monday, December 31, 2012
Running Technique Video
This great video emphasizes so many of the points I make with my runners in avoiding injury. These include:
Good Luck to all the runners out there with a new year of running.