- Dr Richard Blake
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- I have been a podiatrist for 34 years now and I am excited about sharing what I have learned on this blog. I love to exercise, especially basketball and hiking. I love to travel. I am very happily married to Patty, and have 2 wonderful sons Steve and Chris, a great daughter in law Clare, my new grandson Henry, and a grand dog Felix.
Link to Office Website
Monday, October 28, 2013
Negative Impression Casting: A Start towards Making Great Orthotic Devices
My true love in podiatry is helping people. Making the best orthotic devices I can do is a vital part of my and most podiatry practices. I hope this esoteric presentation on the nature of taking an impression cast of the foot, called the "negative cast", will give you some insight into the workings of making good orthotic devices. It starts here with me.
- ► 2015 (153)
- ► 2014 (218)
- Lateral Knee Compartment Disease: Varus Wedging se...
- Negative Impression Casting: A Start towards Makin...
- Hallux Limitus/Rigidus Examination with Self Mobil...
- Sesamoidectomy: Patient Comments
- Achilles Tendon Flexibility Measurement and Streng...
- Post Sesamoid Surgery: Email Advice
- Hammertoes: Cause and Treatment
- Movement: Simple or Extreme: Is a Vital Part of Li...
- Ball of the Foot Pain: Email Advice
- Tailor's Bunion Pain or Is it?
- Kinesiotaping for Plantar Fasciitis: Patient Recom...
- Foot Numbness: Email Advice
- Border to Border Run: My Past
- Preparing for Long Distance Hiking: Email Advice
- Lower Diabetic Foot Ulcerations with Orthotic Devi...
- Obamacare: Thoughts from the Prestigious AMA
- Navicular Pain: Email Advice
- Foot Injury with Nerve Pain: Email Advice
- Bursitis: Email Advice
- Nerve Pain Around Big Toe Joint: Email Advice
- Supination: Orthotic Designs for Preventing Excess...
- Big Toe (Hallux) Soreness: A Method of Padding and...
- Nerve Irritation Post Ankle Sprain: Email Advice
- Orthotic Designs: Positive Casts before Balancing
- Sesamoiditis: Email Advice
- Plantar Fasciitis: A.R.T. and Graston to help move...
- Hallux Limitus: Email Advice
- Plantar Plate Tear of the 2nd MTP: Email Advice
- Back and Foot Correction: Email Correspondance
- Hallux Rigidus: Email Advice
- Coalition: Painful Problem poses Difficult Decisio...
- Ankle Pain Unknown Diagnosis: Email Correspondance...
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2012 (262)
- ► 2011 (244)