Total Pageviews



Friday, August 27, 2021

Can I Start this Blog Over Again and a Plug for Quick Tape?

      Those of you who read each one of my posts I deeply thank you. This is my 12th year writing, and I do want to feel what is was like when I started in March 2010. I have definitely had an overall collapse in blog enthusiasm since Covid hit my reality last year. I could no longer work at the hectic pace of my youth. I am now a part time (50%) practicing podiatrist as of July 1st 2021. I am 67 years old. I have worked for 40 years trying to help people doing something I love. I wish I could thank all my teachers for helping me become a Podiatrist. The job is 24/7 365 days a year, and I am both exhausted by it and honored by serving my patients as well as I could. I will retire completely from private practice on 1/9/24 my 70th birthday. I love my little community hospital. We are one!
     In each blog post from here on, there will be something of me personally. I make no apologies. I am a deeply spiritual being, and practice podiatry from my heart. Podiatry is a profession of health. I wish all my students at the California College of Podiatric Medicine could fully understand their impact. 
     So today, I am starting again. I hope to go 12 more years, and perhaps start again. Most of my practice life is in the words of this blog, so how can I talk one day longer. We will see.

My wife Patty in blue and I just visited a friend in Sun Valley Idaho. We walk and walk where ever we go. My wife was wearing Quick Tape from for her chronic plantar fasciitis. I converted from the more difficult Low Dye Taping to Quick Tape for this problem now 7 years ago. 
Please help me with this change of direction. Comment below when you can. Rich 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving a comment. Due to my time restraints, some comments may not be answered.I will answer questions that I feel will help the community as a whole.. I can only answer medical questions in a general form. No specific answers can be given. Please consult a podiatrist, therapist, orthopedist, or sports medicine physician in your area for specific questions.