Friday, June 24, 2011
Quiz #1: Daily Sports Medicine Quiz
All answers to the upcoming daily quizzes will be posted the following day.
1. Complete achilles tendon ruptures always need surgical repair. True/False
2. In what stage of bunion development do you start to see the big toe drift towards
the 2nd toe?
3. What is the name of the intense vasodilatation phase when using ice therapy?
4. One of the common compensatory patterns of short leg syndrome is early heel
lift of the long leg. True/False
5. What are the 2 most common types of therapeutic injections for Morton's Neuromas?
6. What are the 3 general categories in the treatment for plantar fasciitis?
7. What is a Dancer's Pad?
8. With a relaxed heel position of 10 degrees heel valgus, what is the initial inversion Rx
for the Inverted Orthotic Technique?
9. What test should be ordered when a patient presents with calf cramps severe enough to
interfere with sleep?
10. The acronym B.R.I.S.S. is used in the treatment of what condition?
Good Luck. Dr Rich Blake