- Dr Richard Blake
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- I have been a podiatrist for 34 years now and I am excited about sharing what I have learned on this blog. I love to exercise, especially basketball and hiking. I love to travel. I am very happily married to Patty, and have 2 wonderful sons Steve and Chris, a great daughter in law Clare, my new grandson Henry, and a grand dog Felix.
Link to Office Website
- ► 2015 (153)
- ► 2014 (218)
- Sesamoid Fracture in Growing Child: Email Advice
- Achilles Tendon Pain + 2 Surgeries: Still Painful
- Ball of the Foot Pain: Email Advice
- Nerve Pain: Double Crush, Diabetic, Low Back??
- Sesamoiditis and Hallux Limitus: Email Advice
- Sesamoid Pain: Email Advice
- Why Do Some People Hate Exercise and Others Love I...
- Hallux Limitus/Rigidus: Getting a Good Plan Togeth...
- Women's Shoe Recommendations with Foot Pain: Sesam...
- Ankle Strengthening Video: YouTube Viewer's Commen...
- Short Leg Syndrome: Heel Lifts vs Full Length Lift...
- 2nd Metatarsal Help: Email Advice
- Night Cramping: Food, Nerve, or Blood Vessel?
- What is 80% better mean?
- Do You Want to See Why I Love Basketball?
- Research on Treatments can be very difficult: Take...
- CRPS Followup Email with Checklist Update
- Simple Explanation of Laterality Flashcards and Mi...
- Ultrasound Exam for the Feet and Ankles: Definitel...
- Hedy McAdams: Dance Instructor---Keep Moving!!!
- CRPS: Follow Up Sympathetic Block and Laterality F...
- Short Legs and Knee Pain: Email Correspondance
- Toe Nail Fungus: Email Advice
- Foot and Ankle Strengthening: Email Advice
- Toenail Fungus
- Even Dr Blake's Orthotics Can Not Survive This!!!!...
- Big Toe Joint Fusion: Email Advice
- Ice Pack for Easy Molding around the Foot
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2012 (262)
- ► 2011 (244)